Your cart is currently empty!
Eyeshot has an incredible number of photographers in its online archive. They submitted their best series to our Journal, and the editorial team curated and published them in an article. Some even got the chance to be featured twice!
If you want to submit your Street and Documentary Photography series to Eyeshot, there are some simple steps to follow:
– We accept projects of 10–15 images provided with a rich and exhaustive abstract of your work.
– Files must be sent as JPGs or PNGs, 1500px (longest edge), 72dpi.
– Please include an updated bio, so we can talk about you and your work in the best possible way. Be creative, we want to know you and your unique point of view.
Each picture has a story. Every element within the frame has been deliberately placed by the photographer to tell that story. Today Eyeshot wants you to be the protagonist and celebrateyour unique perspective and the narrative behind it.
We want you to send us your best shot and a short video (30-45″) in which you describe the moment you took it (what emotions you felt, the context, how and why you decided to capture it). The video can be in a language of your choice, but you must provide English subtitles. To make the most of your video, we recommend that you:
– Make the clip in the morning or early afternoon, to make the best use of natural light.
– Choose a location as a backdrop that gives the feeling of a clean and orderly environment.
– Film with the best camera possible; in case you are filming with a smartphone, we recommend using an iPhone 7 or newer models.
– For the audio if you are recording with a camera if possible also record your voice with your cell phone (putting it close to you).
FOLLOW US ON: